To serve as an authoritative resource on honey and honey related issues by conducting and disseminating production, consumer, ingredient, manufacturing, foodservice, research and legislation through transparency and using a research and fact-based approach in all programs. ANHB seeks to be the credible, authoritative voice in the industry developed through primary research, secondary research, and forging strategic alliances.
- Provide the industry with market research on the latest honey consumption trends
- Utilize research to evaluate program/legislation effectiveness and to guide key program decisions
- Develop a body of nutritional evidence to support more honey health claims
- Lead scientific studies to aid in improved bee health
- Develop research to minimize food fraud and adulteration in honey